Saturday, December 25, 2010

2011



Looking in the mirror for years at yourself - rather the 'state' of your dream - I have the infrastructure in place at this turning mark to realize my ambitions.

A two boat program for the years ahead in each global hemisphere. No more banging my head against the wall (note the included picture from the Louvre Museum in Paris ; - )

Now, I look forward to finally sailing in the down time of each circuit versus being 'forced' to cruise the South Pacific in the mean-time! The Rolex Sydney to Hobart Race every year and a rolling odometer of Mini Fastnet Races in the reciprocal northern hemisphere season - fits the bill perfectly.

'A yacht menage-a-trois' is every man's dream & woman's ; - )

Thank you to everyone in my team and one special Native American in particular - I look forward to the sorties to the front-lines in the months and years ahead!

-Bj Caldwell
San Francisco

No comments: